The Collective wanted to delve into a topic you don’t hear discussed as much – Mystery Carnivores with a focus on the Vampire Beast of Bladenboro. This is a hot topic for Colin and one of his favorites, with a specialty on cats.
There have been many claimed sightings and encounters that could fall under the mystery carnivore category and Colin discusses several of his favorites with us.
- How carnivores attack and when it’s not normal
- The report of the Vampire Cat of Bladenboro and tracing the dates of reports
- The difference between cat attacks and Bigfoot sightings
- A possible group of cougars in Britain
- Why it probably wasn’t a vampire, even though they reported the animals had no blood
- other reports back to the 1700’s of the Santer
- how cattle mutilations point to cats and not aliens
- finding information by research to eliminate wrong possibilities
- how TV changes actual investigations
- is the Chupacabra real?
- reports of blue and white tigers
- the updated Carl Shukar book
- Colin’s continuing mystery predation research
Enjoy the episode. If you have any comments or suggestion, please leave them below or use the contact page.
In the episode, Colin mentions Jan Dohner – an expert on animal predation. You can find Jan’s sit at – https://www.jandohner.com